Friday, August 10, 2012

How do you spell RELIEF???

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We sold the house in 3 hours!!! We also got over asking!!! Inspection done. Sewer scope done!

All we have to do now is WAIT! After an exhausting 2 months of painting, polishing, fixing, the list of details was endless!  I will give my notice at work in about ten days.  The house should close on the 12 of September, hopefully sooner...

WOOHOO TIME TO PACK!!! I getting more pics tomorrow of our home on Isla and will post these as soon as I get them...we are so happy and relieved...you know sometimes things are just meant to be!

I can't wait to start blogging on Isla and start cooking again, I miss it! I have lost interest in cooking here I just want to do it in my new house looking out at the sea...heaven


2 comments: