Sunday, August 26, 2012

19 more days!

Well we are getting closer to leaving Seattle.  Loads and loads of stuff to do still here in the house, like getting rid of everything!  Its getting down to the wire here and have sold a few more pieces but still have quite a bit left.

Must get busy today getting together all the kitchen stuff for pick from Salavation Army.  At the moment I have five suitcases we are filling and I know that is NOT going to be enough.  I think I will put together a box of stuff to leave at my sisters.  We are having quite a few visitors this coming fall to Isla so I intend on begging friends to go pick up an item or two to bring with them to Isla!

Joe sent me some pics yesterday and we are getting so excited about the progress!  The views are to die for, I mean I knew that but seeing these just makes me sooooooooo happy!  We still can't quite believe that this is going to be our home! We can wake up and look out that beautiful water EVERYDAY!


View to Cancun from second bedrom

Main floor love the high ceilings

Hallway from second bedroom to master

Massive north wall


Master bedroom VIEW!
View to Cancun and stairs to roof deck on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment