Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Three days to go!

We are getting close to take off!  I have been off work since the 26th of January and you would think I would be all prepared, but NO! So of course I have waited until the last days before we leave to clean and pack and pay bills I can't pay on line...or not...ha!

I did get my haircut yesterday..woohoo...told him to hack it off, last time I got a haircut in Mexico, it looked they put a bowl on my head and cut...not this time.  Mind you it was only $5! Going for pedi-mani today as well..I always look forward to this because it means we are leaving!!!!!

I went to Target yesterday and managed to spend $300, only got a couple of tops for myself and a very cute pair of sandals that I love.  Mostly got stuff for hubby and supplies for the house.

Ok now going to post photo of sandals...only the ladies appreciate pics of shoes!  Ok gotta clean the laundry room now...later....



Oh almost forgot, steak tacos last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment